Stacy's Farmhouse Blueberry Muffins made with Wyman's
Join Stacy Begin, owner of Two Fat Cats Bakery, as she takes a walk down memory lane making her Great Aunt Bev's farmhouse blueberry muffins using Wyman's wild Maine blueberries for National Blueberry Month. That's a whole lot of blueberries - just how we like it!
Watch as Stacy shares her tips to making the best blueberry muffins her family has been enjoying for years. Using Wyman's frozen wild Maine blueberries, you can make these delicious breakfast treats all year long! Learn more about Wyman's long family history and their love for all things blueberry at Wymans.com and enjoy the sweetness of National Blueberry Month!
FARMHOUSE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
2 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
3 tsp baking powder
¾ tsp salt
1 egg, beaten
¾ cup milk
¼ cup butter, melted and cooled
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup Wild Maine Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 450. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Then add the egg, milk, vanilla, and melted butter to the dry ingredients and mix just enough to incorporate everything together.
- When there is just a little flour left in the bottom of your bowl – stop mixing!
- Fold in the blueberries until the berries are distributed evenly through the batter and the last of the flour is incorporated.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until tops are golden and a cake tester inserted into the muffin comes out clean.
- Cool and eat immediately. These are best served with good quality butter on the day they are baked.